Director of Financial & Administrative Services16/9/2016
One of the most prestigious schools in Madrid is looking for:
Director of Financial & Administrative Services
• The Director of Administrative Services will be responsible for managing and coordinating a wide range of key services and functions. These services include but are not limited to Financial Management, Buildings and Grounds, Security, Cleaning, Food Service, and Transportation. He/She will advise on legal matters associated with government regulations, personnel, permits, and financial audits. He/She will work to insure that daily operations are effective and coordinated. He/She will provide critical expertise, data, and analysis to support the development and implementation of the strategic initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepares the annual operational and capital budgets.
• Prepares regular reports on budget cost centers.
• Provides financial data to the Board of Trustees.
• Organizes tasks to follow the financial calendar.
• Manages the data base.
• Manages personnel functions and services including insurances and general services.
• Negotiates the Transportation contract and annual fee increases.
Buildings and Grounds:
• Contracts for all necessary services and inspections including cleaning.
• Supervision of the Maintenance staff members with annual evaluations.
• Contracts and follow-up for all construction projects.
• Contract of Cafeteria Service and annual increases as well as the follow up of inspections and legal requirements.
Safety and Security:
• Contract of Security Service annual increases as well as the follow up of inspections, firearm licenses, and legal requirements.
• Review and update emergency procedure manual.
• Takes care of Prevention of Occupational Risks, Safety Committee, Medical Examination and Risks Evaluation.
• Liaison with auditors.
• Prepares and file the taxes: IRPF, Sociedades, IVA, IBI, IAE, etc.
• At least 8/10 year’s experience in a similar position.
• Advanced degree in Finance and Law.
• Bilingual (Spanish and English.)
• Strong computer and presentation skills.
• Strong public/interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to delegate.
• Discretion and confidentiality.
Remuneration: Highly completive salary and benefits package that include full medical insurance, pension plan, and a company car.
Please, send c.v. with the reference DF to: firstname.lastname@example.org